Friday 29 August 2014

Bro Kingsley and his wicked Mouth Odour

 I used to be in the choir years back but one guy frustrated my ministry, kai !!! (shaking my head) We had well over fifteen ladies in the choir who all sang either treble or alto and just two guys (myself and one bro Kingsley) to sing tenor. Bro Kingsley was one fair and tall handsome guy with dimples but this guy had one MAJOR problem....a wicked MOUTH ODOUR....... JEHOVAH!!!! The good thing was our conductor always made sure we all faced the microphones while singing on stage so Bro Kingsley's mouth odour never directly affected me, but my own finished when our conductor was changed to someone else who always wanted us to face each other while we sang JEZZZUS!! 

 From that day my life changed. I would come to church and this guy will sing to my face all day, i used to be a little fair, i started getting dark, i would come to church filled with the Spirit and leave empty, my eyes will get red, my tongue will get bitter, i started having bald head, worst of all was that this guys mouth odour made me start aging facially, as in i started getting oooold. In fact, we had an outing one Saturday to the pool, i jumped into the pool feeling like a swimmist lol only to start gasping for breath, eventually i was rescued unconscious, someone shouted "please who can give this brother mouth to mouth respiration" out of the good number of people present at the pool, only bro kingsley shouted "i caaan!!", i HEARD his mouth odour from my unconsciousness and screamed "NOOOOOOOO!!" 

 After three months of torture, i decided that this must end by fire by force, and so i decided to come up with a means to frustrate his own ministry just as he has done mine. On a Monday, i opened my cupboard and discovered abandoned beans of two weeks, i ate it, on Tuesday i saw sour milk and drank it, on Wednesday i saw spoilt eggs somewhere and drank too, on Thursday i saw some garlic and chewed them all day....Friday and Saturday i refused to brush, then Sunday morning i woke up to the Bible scripture that 

"HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD"

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/10/24/health/24well_physed/24well_physed-tmagArticle.jpg I decided to test my weapon before going to battle so i ran my breath on the bulb just above my bed and kazam!!! it exploded.....(evil face).. I ran to church without thinking, got to church and joined them on stage. Before the conductor could say his usual "now you may face yourselves" i had jumped already to face Kingsley, and in my mind i kept saying "you go die today", he looked at me and had that look like "brother ogbolor you seem to be in the spirit today" but for me i was about to commit MURDER!!!..LOL..Our conductor screamed "at the count of three we will all sing the halleluyah chorus, one..two..before he could drop the last number, i quickly shouted "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" into Kingsley's face....as if i whipped him with juju, he went blind, so i grabbed him by the neck and screamed "leluyahhhhhhhhhh" the guy fell down and fainted, as i speak to you now, its been three years since bro Kingsley was put in the asylum, they have still not found his cure....hahahahahahaha

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAha....so funny. this mouth odor tingy ehnnn...let God help us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Can't stop laughing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaaaaaaaa nice!! I hav never read any joke as funny as dis. Ogbolor u maaad

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this piece got me and my girlfriend cracking up, Men this is awesome, couldn't stop laffing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys....More still to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao. na suck-away juice u for drink self. dat was a job weldon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ogbolor ya daddyyyyyyyyyyy lolzzz. Uzo from canada

    ReplyDelete