Saturday 6 September 2014

Saturday Laffs....."Awkward questions"

We Nigerians love to answer questions with questions, that is very normal, but when you start asking awkward questions at awkward times, then that is witchcraft..lol

Last week, someone saw me in the cinema and asked me "ogbolor what are you doing here?" out of disgust i looked round and replied "i came to price fish"...lol. On another day, while i was taking my bath, my sister screams "what are you doing in the bathroom?" i replied "i am frying dodo" hahaha....To add to this, armed robbers stormed my neighbors house, shouting and being very hostile, they pointed a gun at him and his wife, then out of fear the wife cried out "honey who are they and what do they want" the husband replied "they are your choir members, they came for choir practice" hehehehehe.
 What is the most awkward question anyone has asked you? share with me. Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment